You can find below details on how to remove ALSee for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ALSee from your PCESTsoft Corp.
. You can read more on ESTsoft Corp. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=200911233012845
to get more info about ALSee on ESTsoft Corp.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ALSee is C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe. ALSee.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.11 MB (6409048 bytes) on disk.
ALSee is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.87 MB (8255025
bytes) on disk:
- ALSee.exe (6.11 MB)
- ALSeeEdit.exe (613.34 KB)
- ALSeeMovieMaker.exe (1,010.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (178.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2
of ALSee. You can find below info on other releases of ALSee:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove ALSee.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ALSee from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee\ALCMProxy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee\ALSee.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee\ALSee.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee\ALSeeArchive.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
ALSee is a program by the software company ESTsoft Corp.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ALSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ALSee with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALSee or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALSee". The ALSee app will be found automatically. After you click ALSee in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ALSee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ALSee:
- The web site of the application is: http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=200911233012845
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALSee.
8. After removing ALSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALSee which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALSee by ESTsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALSee by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALSee supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:24:50.727