ALSee is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ALSee from your systemESTsoft Corp.
. Take a look here
for more details on ESTsoft Corp.. Click on http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=200911233012845
to get more information about ALSee on ESTsoft Corp.'s website. Usually the ALSee application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove ALSee by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.97 MB (6265176 bytes) on disk and is titled ALSee.exe.
The executable files below are part of ALSee. They occupy about 7.73 MB (8107980
bytes) on disk.
- ALSee.exe (5.97 MB)
- ALSeeEdit.exe (613.34 KB)
- ALSeeMovieMaker.exe (1,007.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (178.94 KB)
The current web page applies to ALSee version 6.22
alone. You can find below a few links to other ALSee versions:
...click to view all...
ALSee is an application by ESTsoft Corp.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ALSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ALSee from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALSee or simply click the Search field and type in "ALSee". The ALSee program will be found automatically. When you select ALSee in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALSee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALSee:
- The software company is: http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=200911233012845
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALSee.
8. After removing ALSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALSee which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALSee by ESTsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALSee by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ALSee in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-19 16:16:47.290