You can find below details on how to remove ALSee for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ALSee from your PCESTsoft Corp.
. Open here
where you can find out more on ESTsoft Corp.. Click on http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=201008121638433
to get more details about ALSee on ESTsoft Corp.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ALSee. ALSee's main file takes around 5.67 MB (5942104 bytes) and its name is ALSee.exe.
ALSee is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.32 MB (7675380
bytes) on disk:
- ALSee.exe (5.67 MB)
- ALSeeEdit.exe (977.34 KB)
- ALSeeMovieMaker.exe (537.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (177.98 KB)
The current page applies to ALSee version 5.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of ALSee:
...click to view all...
ALSee is a program by ESTsoft Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase ALSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ALSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALSee or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALSee". If it is installed on your PC the ALSee app will be found very quickly. After you select ALSee in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ALSee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ALSee:
- The software company is: http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=201008121638433
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALSee.
8. After uninstalling ALSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALSee which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALSee by ESTsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that ALSee by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALSee supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:05:50.783