This page is about ALSee for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall ALSee from your PCESTsoft Corp.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ESTsoft Corp.. You can get more details about ALSee at http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=200904224447205
. ALSee is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. ALSee's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled ALSee.exe and occupies 6.01 MB (6303576 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ALSee. They occupy about 7.28 MB (7631341
bytes) on disk.
- ALSee.exe (6.01 MB)
- ALSeeEdit.exe (609.34 KB)
- ALSeeMovieMaker.exe (497.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (189.97 KB)
This data is about ALSee version 6.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other ALSee versions:
...click to view all...
ALSee is an application marketed by ESTsoft Corp.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall ALSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ALSee from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALSee or simply click the Search field and type in "ALSee". The ALSee app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ALSee in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALSee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALSee:
- The web site of the application is: http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=200904224447205
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALSee.
8. After removing ALSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALSee that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALSee by ESTsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALSee by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALSee supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 11:47:25.157