You can find below details on how to uninstall ALSee for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ALSee from your PCESTSoft Corp.
. More information about ESTSoft Corp. can be seen here
. You can see more info on ALSee at http://www.estsoft.com
. ALSee is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. ALSee's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.25 MB (3402752 bytes) on disk and is labeled ALSee.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ALSee. They occupy 3.32 MB (3480009
bytes) on disk.
- ALSee.exe (3.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The current web page applies to ALSee version 4.121
only. You can find here a few links to other ALSee versions:
...click to view all...
ALSee is a program marketed by the software company ESTSoft Corp.. Some users decide to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase ALSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ALSee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ALSee or simply click the Search field and type in "ALSee". If it is installed on your PC the ALSee program will be found very quickly. When you select ALSee in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ALSee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALSee:
- The software company is: http://www.estsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALSee.
8. After uninstalling ALSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ALSee which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALSee by ESTSoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALSee by ESTSoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ALSee in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:57:50.277