You can find below details on how to remove AIMP for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AIMP from your computerAIMP DevTeam
. You can read more on AIMP DevTeam or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on AIMP at http://www.aimp.ru
. AIMP is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall AIMP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AIMP's main file takes around 4.32 MB (4530736 bytes) and is named AIMP.exe.
AIMP installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.76 MB (11283184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP.exe (4.32 MB)
- AIMPac.exe (576.55 KB)
- AIMPate.exe (565.05 KB)
- Elevator.exe (109.55 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.58 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (400.00 KB)
This data is about AIMP version 4.51.208401.12.2018
only. For more AIMP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall AIMP you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by AIMP when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\I__Program Files (x86)_AIMP_AIMP_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\I__Program Files (x86)_AIMP_AIMPac_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\I__Program Files (x86)_AIMP_AIMPate_exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\i:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP\AIMP.exe.FriendlyAppName
AIMP is an application released by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall AIMP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AIMP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AIMP or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP". If it exists on your system the AIMP app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AIMP in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AIMP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIMP.
8. After uninstalling AIMP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AIMP which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIMP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AIMP by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP by AIMP DevTeam is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 22:12:33.500