This page contains complete information on how to remove AIMP for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AIMP from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. Go over here
for more details on AIMP DevTeam. Further information about AIMP can be seen at http://www.aimp.ru
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AIMP is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.32 MB (4525616 bytes) on disk and is named AIMP.exe.
AIMP is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.92 MB (11449584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AIMP.exe (4.32 MB)
- AIMPac.exe (639.55 KB)
- AIMPate.exe (575.55 KB)
- Elevator.exe (90.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.62 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (471.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.12.187310.12.2016
of AIMP. For more AIMP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AIMP is a program offered by AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove AIMP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AIMP from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AIMP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIMP". The AIMP program will be found very quickly. After you select AIMP in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AIMP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP:
- The publisher is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AIMP.
8. After uninstalling AIMP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIMP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AIMP by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, nor are we saying that AIMP by AIMP DevTeam is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 23:24:07.913