This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AIMP for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AIMP from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. You can read more on AIMP DevTeam or check for application updates here
. More details about the app AIMP can be seen at http://www.aimp.ru
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP folder (same installation drive as Windows). AIMP's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP\Uninstall.exe. AIMP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.32 MB (4530736 bytes) on disk.
AIMP is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.76 MB (11281136
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AIMP.exe (4.32 MB)
- AIMPac.exe (576.55 KB)
- AIMPate.exe (565.05 KB)
- Elevator.exe (109.55 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.58 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (400.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AIMP version 4.51.208328.11.2018
alone. Click on the links below for other AIMP versions:
...click to view all...
AIMP is a program by AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase AIMP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AIMP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AIMP or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP". If it exists on your system the AIMP application will be found automatically. After you click AIMP in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AIMP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIMP.
8. After removing AIMP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIMP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 04:23:20.650