3G Internet is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 3G Internet from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More details about 3G Internet can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. 3G Internet's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe. 3G Internet's primary file takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and is named 3G Internet.exe.
3G Internet contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.58 MB (5847026
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3G Internet.exe (502.00 KB)
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.03 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.09 MB)
- ouc.exe (240.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (169.00 KB)
This data is about 3G Internet version 21.005.11.06.327
only. You can find below a few links to other 3G Internet versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling 3G Internet we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\3G Internet
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\3G Internet_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\3G Internet_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\3G Internet
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\3G Internet. RunOuc\ImagePath
3G Internet is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove 3G Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 3G Internet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 3G Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "3G Internet". If it is installed on your PC the 3G Internet app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 3G Internet in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 3G Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3G Internet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 3G Internet.
8. After removing 3G Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 3G Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3G Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3G Internet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:16:31.670