3G Internet is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall 3G Internet from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can get more details related to 3G Internet at http://www.huawei.com
. 3G Internet is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for 3G Internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe. 3G Internet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of 3G Internet. They occupy an average of 4.06 MB (4253970
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3G Internet.exe (502.00 KB)
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.03 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (272.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (370.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The current web page applies to 3G Internet version 21.005.11.03.327
alone. You can find below info on other versions of 3G Internet:
...click to view all...
3G Internet is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove 3G Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 3G Internet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 3G Internet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "3G Internet". If it is installed on your PC the 3G Internet program will be found very quickly. After you select 3G Internet in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 3G Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3G Internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 3G Internet.
8. After removing 3G Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3G Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3G Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 3G Internet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-13 17:52:17.017