You can find on this page details on how to remove 3G Internet for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall 3G Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. Detailed information about 3G Internet can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. 3G Internet's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe. 3G Internet's primary file takes around 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) and is called 3G Internet.exe.
The following executables are contained in 3G Internet. They occupy 2.57 MB (2699822
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3G Internet.exe (524.00 KB)
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (338.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The current web page applies to 3G Internet version 16.001.06.03.327
only. Click on the links below for other 3G Internet versions:
...click to view all...
3G Internet is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall 3G Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall 3G Internet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 3G Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "3G Internet". If it is installed on your PC the 3G Internet program will be found very quickly. When you click 3G Internet in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 3G Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3G Internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 3G Internet.
8. After uninstalling 3G Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 3G Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3G Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 3G Internet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 15:03:45.363