You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 3G Internet for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall 3G Internet from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on 3G Internet on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. Usually the 3G Internet application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAY ONLINE folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAY ONLINE\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 3G Internet. PLAY ONLINE.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with 3G Internet. They take about 5.58 MB (5847014
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- PLAY ONLINE.exe (502.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (107.98 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.09 MB)
- ouc.exe (240.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (169.00 KB)
This info is about 3G Internet version 21.005.11.17.264
only. Click on the links below for other 3G Internet versions:
...click to view all...
3G Internet is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall 3G Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 3G Internet from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 3G Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "3G Internet". If it exists on your system the 3G Internet program will be found automatically. When you click 3G Internet in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 3G Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3G Internet:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAY ONLINE\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 3G Internet.
8. After removing 3G Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 3G Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3G Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3G Internet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-19 03:59:13.147