This web page is about 3G Internet for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 3G Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Additional info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can get more details on 3G Internet at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the 3G Internet application is installed in the C:\Program Files\3G Internet folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove 3G Internet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\3G Internet\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. 3G Internet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in 3G Internet. They occupy 27.54 MB (28881632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3G Internet.exe (112.00 KB)
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- mmseditor.exe (124.00 KB)
- multifon_29052009.exe (24.08 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (352.20 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.87 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (264.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (346.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (968.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
This page is about 3G Internet version 11.302.09.15.209
alone. For other 3G Internet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
3G Internet is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase 3G Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete 3G Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 3G Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "3G Internet". The 3G Internet app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 3G Internet in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 3G Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3G Internet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\3G Internet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 3G Internet.
8. After uninstalling 3G Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 3G Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3G Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 3G Internet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 13:54:04.827