You can find below details on how to remove 3G Internet for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall 3G Internet from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more details about 3G Internet on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 3G Internet. The program's main executable file is labeled 3G Internet.exe and it has a size of 524.00 KB (536576 bytes).
3G Internet contains of the executables below. They take 2.72 MB (2846958
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3G Internet.exe (524.00 KB)
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.001.06.09.327
of 3G Internet. For other 3G Internet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
3G Internet is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall 3G Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 3G Internet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 3G Internet or simply click the Search field and type in "3G Internet". If it is installed on your PC the 3G Internet program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 3G Internet in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 3G Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3G Internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 3G Internet.
8. After uninstalling 3G Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 3G Internet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3G Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3G Internet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-28 08:43:39.313