This page contains complete information on how to uninstall 3G Internet for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall 3G Internet from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more facts about 3G Internet on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. 3G Internet is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling 3G Internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named 3G Internet.exe and it has a size of 524.00 KB (536576 bytes).
3G Internet is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.57 MB (2699822
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 3G Internet.exe (524.00 KB)
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (338.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.001.06.02.327
of 3G Internet. You can find here a few links to other 3G Internet releases:
...click to view all...
3G Internet is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove 3G Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 3G Internet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 3G Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "3G Internet". If it exists on your system the 3G Internet application will be found very quickly. After you select 3G Internet in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 3G Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3G Internet:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 3G Internet.
8. After uninstalling 3G Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3G Internet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3G Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 3G Internet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-27 21:26:24.010