You can find below detailed information on how to remove win8codecs for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall win8codecs from your PCShark007
. You can read more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. More information about the software win8codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. Usually the win8codecs program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8codecs directory, depending on the user's option during install. cmd is the full command line if you want to remove win8codecs. The program's main executable file occupies 1.12 MB (1173599 bytes) on disk and is named Settings32.exe.
win8codecs is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.82 MB (4008470
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (457.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.4
of win8codecs. You can find below a few links to other win8codecs releases:
...click to view all...
win8codecs is an application offered by Shark007. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall win8codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase win8codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find win8codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "win8codecs". If it exists on your system the win8codecs program will be found automatically. After you click win8codecs in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about win8codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for win8codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove win8codecs.
8. After removing win8codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong win8codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing win8codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove win8codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that win8codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove win8codecs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-07 17:28:09.803