This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall win8codecs for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall win8codecs from your computerShark007
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Shark007. You can read more about on win8codecs at http://www.Shark007.net
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8codecs directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. win8codecs's entire uninstall command line is cmd. Settings32.exe is the win8codecs's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.12 MB (1171475 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with win8codecs. They occupy about 3.82 MB (4006346
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (457.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to win8codecs version 1.4.0
alone. For more win8codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
win8codecs is an application released by the software company Shark007. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall win8codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall win8codecs with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate win8codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "win8codecs". If it is installed on your PC the win8codecs app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click win8codecs in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about win8codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for win8codecs:
- The software company is: http://www.Shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall win8codecs.
8. After removing win8codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of win8codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing win8codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall win8codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that win8codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall win8codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 08:34:27.877