This info is about win8codecs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall win8codecs from your PCShark007
. More information about Shark007 can be seen here
. You can see more info about win8codecs at http://shark007.net
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Win8codecs folder (same installation drive as Windows). Settings32.exe is the win8codecs's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.14 MB (1191181 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of win8codecs. They take about 3.82 MB (4006596
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (436.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to win8codecs version 1.1.0
alone. For other win8codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
win8codecs is a program by Shark007. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase win8codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete win8codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate win8codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "win8codecs". The win8codecs app will be found automatically. When you select win8codecs in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about win8codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall win8codecs.
8. After removing win8codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong win8codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling win8codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove win8codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that win8codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove win8codecs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-23 15:34:47.557