This web page contains complete information on how to remove win8codecs for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall win8codecs from your computerShark007
. Additional info about Shark007 can be seen here
. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more information about win8codecs on Shark007's website. win8codecs is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8codecs directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for win8codecs is cmd. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.14 MB (1193013 bytes) on disk and is labeled Settings32.exe.
win8codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.83 MB (4020204
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (447.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about win8codecs version 1.2.8
only. You can find here a few links to other win8codecs versions:
...click to view all...
win8codecs is a program released by Shark007. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase win8codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete win8codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate win8codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "win8codecs". If it is installed on your PC the win8codecs program will be found automatically. After you select win8codecs in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about win8codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for win8codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall win8codecs.
8. After uninstalling win8codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong win8codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling win8codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall win8codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that win8codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall win8codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-03 19:41:57.040