This info is about win8codecs for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall win8codecs from your systemShark007
. Check out here
for more information on Shark007. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more information about win8codecs on Shark007's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8codecs directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove win8codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8codecs\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.12 MB (1173763 bytes) on disk and is named Settings32.exe.
The following executables are contained in win8codecs. They occupy 3.82 MB (4000954
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (447.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.9
of win8codecs. You can find below a few links to other win8codecs versions:
...click to view all...
win8codecs is an application marketed by Shark007. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall win8codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove win8codecs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate win8codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "win8codecs". If it exists on your system the win8codecs program will be found very quickly. When you select win8codecs in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding win8codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for win8codecs:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8codecs\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall win8codecs.
8. After uninstalling win8codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of win8codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling win8codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove win8codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that win8codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove win8codecs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 02:11:54.847