win8codecs is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall win8codecs from your PCShark007
. Open here
where you can get more info on Shark007. Further information about win8codecs can be found at http://www.Shark007.net
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8codecs directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove win8codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1192403 bytes) on disk.
win8codecs is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.82 MB (4009866
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (438.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.8
of win8codecs. You can find here a few links to other win8codecs versions:
...click to view all...
win8codecs is an application released by Shark007. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase win8codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase win8codecs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate win8codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "win8codecs". The win8codecs program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select win8codecs in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about win8codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for win8codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall win8codecs.
8. After removing win8codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong win8codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing win8codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove win8codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that win8codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove win8codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-04 10:06:49.470