This page contains detailed information on how to remove win8codecs for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall win8codecs from your PCShark007
. You can read more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Shark007.net
to get more data about win8codecs on Shark007's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8codecs directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for win8codecs is cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8codecs\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 1.12 MB (1176573 bytes) on disk and is titled Settings32.exe.
win8codecs contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.86 MB (4051380
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (496.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.2
of win8codecs. You can find below a few links to other win8codecs versions:
...click to view all...
win8codecs is a program released by Shark007. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove win8codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase win8codecs with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find win8codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "win8codecs". If it is installed on your PC the win8codecs app will be found very quickly. After you click win8codecs in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding win8codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for win8codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8codecs\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall win8codecs.
8. After uninstalling win8codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong win8codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling win8codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove win8codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that win8codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove win8codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:30:10.070