Win7codecs is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Win7codecs from your systemShark007
. Additional info about Shark007 can be seen here
. You can read more about about Win7codecs at http://shark007.net
. Win7codecs is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Win7codecs directory, regulated by the user's decision. Win7codecs's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\Tools\Settings32.exe. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.11 MB (1160255 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Win7codecs. They occupy about 3.92 MB (4114809
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- upgrdhlp.exe (133.54 KB)
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.00 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Win7codecs version 2.4.4
alone. For more Win7codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is a program by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Win7codecs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Win7codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". If it exists on your system the Win7codecs app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Win7codecs in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Win7codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win7codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\Tools\Settings32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Win7codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Win7codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-19 21:18:32.533