Win7codecs is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Win7codecs from your systemShark007
. More info about Shark007 can be read here
. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more data about Win7codecs on Shark007's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Win7codecs's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs\Tools\Settings32.exe. Win7codecs's main file takes about 1.11 MB (1166225 bytes) and is called Settings32.exe.
Win7codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.80 MB (3984547
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Win7codecs version 3.0.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Win7codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove Win7codecs from your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\filters\ac3file.ax
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\filters\ac3filter.ax
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\filters\ac3filter_intl.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Win7codecs is an application marketed by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Win7codecs from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Win7codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". If it exists on your system the Win7codecs app will be found very quickly. When you select Win7codecs in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Win7codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win7codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs\Tools\Settings32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Win7codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Win7codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:58:03.900