This page contains complete information on how to remove Tracker for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Tracker from your systemOpen Source Physics
. Open here
for more info on Open Source Physics. Please open http://www.opensourcephysics.org/
if you want to read more on Tracker on Open Source Physics's web page. Tracker is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Tracker is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker\uninstall_Tracker.exe. Tracker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.26 MB (3421917 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Tracker. They take about 10.47 MB (10976256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Tracker.exe (3.26 MB)
- uninstall_Tracker.exe (6.01 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (104.50 KB)
- lame.exe (333.00 KB)
- speexdec.exe (21.00 KB)
- speexenc.exe (23.50 KB)
- x264.exe (741.00 KB)
This data is about Tracker version 4.96
alone. Click on the links below for other Tracker versions:
...click to view all...
Tracker is a program released by Open Source Physics. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Tracker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tracker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tracker". The Tracker application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tracker in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Tracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tracker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opensourcephysics.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker\uninstall_Tracker.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tracker.
8. After uninstalling Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tracker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tracker by Open Source Physics from your computer, nor are we saying that Tracker by Open Source Physics is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tracker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 05:35:10.507