Tracker is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Tracker from your computerOpen Source Physics
. Additional info about Open Source Physics can be found here
. Detailed information about Tracker can be found at http://www.opensourcephysics.org/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Tracker's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker\uninstall_Tracker.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall_Tracker.exe and occupies 4.08 MB (4278586 bytes).
Tracker contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.78 MB (6062628
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Tracker.exe (519.23 KB)
- uninstall_Tracker.exe (4.08 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (104.50 KB)
- lame.exe (333.00 KB)
- speexdec.exe (21.00 KB)
- speexenc.exe (23.50 KB)
- x264.exe (741.00 KB)
This info is about Tracker version 4.87
only. For more Tracker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tracker is a program by Open Source Physics. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Tracker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tracker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tracker". If it exists on your system the Tracker app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tracker in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tracker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opensourcephysics.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker\uninstall_Tracker.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tracker.
8. After uninstalling Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tracker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tracker by Open Source Physics from your PC, nor are we saying that Tracker by Open Source Physics is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tracker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 07:57:34.720