Tracker is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Tracker from your systemOpen Source Physics
. More info about Open Source Physics can be found here
. More information about the program Tracker can be found at http://www.opensourcephysics.org/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker\uninstall_Tracker.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tracker. Tracker.exe is the Tracker's primary executable file and it takes about 173.66 KB (177829 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Tracker. They take an average of 3.97 MB (4161389
bytes) on disk.
- Tracker.exe (173.66 KB)
- uninstall_Tracker.exe (3.80 MB)
This page is about Tracker version 4.62
only. You can find below info on other versions of Tracker:
...click to view all...
Tracker is a program offered by Open Source Physics. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tracker or simply click the Search field and type in "Tracker". If it is installed on your PC the Tracker app will be found automatically. When you click Tracker in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tracker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opensourcephysics.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker\uninstall_Tracker.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tracker.
8. After uninstalling Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tracker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tracker by Open Source Physics from your PC, we are not saying that Tracker by Open Source Physics is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tracker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 19:53:42.410