TSearch is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TSearch from your computerCompany Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Company Inc.. You can get more details related to TSearch at http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TSearch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the TSearch's main executable file and it takes about 2.89 MB (3030752 bytes) on disk.
TSearch is composed of the following executables which take 2.89 MB (3030752
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of TSearch. For more TSearch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TSearch is an application by Company Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall TSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TSearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TSearch or simply activate the Search field and type in "TSearch". If it is installed on your PC the TSearch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TSearch in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TSearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSearch:
- The web site of the application is: http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TSearch.
8. After removing TSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TSearch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TSearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove TSearch by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TSearch by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TSearch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 09:20:30.620