TSearch is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TSearch from your computerCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\bVRgWHFFpfUn folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for TSearch is C:\Program Files\bVRgWHFFpfUn\OWYDgMRkUI.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.93 MB (4122043 bytes) on disk and is labeled OWYDgMRkUI.exe.
TSearch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.93 MB (4122043
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to TSearch version 220.127.116.116
only. You can find here a few links to other TSearch releases:
...click to view all...
TSearch is an application offered by Company Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove TSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TSearch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TSearch or simply click the Search field and type in "TSearch". The TSearch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TSearch in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TSearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TSearch.
8. After removing TSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TSearch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TSearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TSearch by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TSearch by Company Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TSearch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:44:49.217