You can find below details on how to uninstall TSearch for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall TSearch from your computerCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
if you want to read more on TSearch on Company Inc.'s page. TSearch is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\MSearchUn folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing TSearch is C:\Program Files\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. TSearch's primary file takes about 2.39 MB (2504467 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside TSearch. They occupy about 2.39 MB (2504467
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TSearch. Click on the links below for other TSearch versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TSearch we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TSearch:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\TSearch.history
TSearch is an application by the software company Company Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase TSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TSearch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TSearch or simply activate the Search field and type in "TSearch". If it is installed on your PC the TSearch application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TSearch in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TSearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSearch:
- The web site of the application is: http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TSearch.
8. After removing TSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TSearch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TSearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TSearch by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TSearch by Company Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TSearch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 06:05:13.440