TSearch is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall TSearch from your computerCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about TSearch can be found at http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
. TSearch is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn folder, regulated by the user's decision. TSearch's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the TSearch's primary executable file and it takes about 2.47 MB (2586112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in TSearch. They take 2.47 MB (2586112
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to TSearch version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TSearch:
...click to view all...
TSearch is a program marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase TSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TSearch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TSearch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TSearch". The TSearch application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TSearch in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TSearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSearch:
- The publisher is: http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TSearch.
8. After removing TSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TSearch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TSearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TSearch by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TSearch by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TSearch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 08:17:48.540