You can find below detailed information on how to remove TSearch for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TSearch from your computerCompany Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Company Inc.. More details about the app TSearch can be seen at http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
. TSearch is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove TSearch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and occupies 1.11 MB (1160032 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with TSearch. They occupy about 1.56 MB (1634384
bytes) on disk.
- SnkJavC.exe (140.12 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.11 MB)
- ygaEnKXwJO.exe (323.12 KB)
The current page applies to TSearch version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of TSearch:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove TSearch from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Torrent Search
TSearch is an application marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall TSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TSearch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TSearch or simply activate the Search field and type in "TSearch". If it is installed on your PC the TSearch application will be found automatically. After you select TSearch in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TSearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSearch:
- The web site of the program is: http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TSearch.
8. After uninstalling TSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TSearch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TSearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TSearch by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TSearch by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TSearch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 14:10:59.570