This page contains complete information on how to uninstall TSearch for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TSearch from your computerCompany Inc.
. More information on Company Inc. can be seen here
. More information about TSearch can be found at http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TSearch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TSearch's main file takes about 2.28 MB (2390421 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
TSearch contains of the executables below. They take 2.28 MB (2390421
bytes) on disk.
This data is about TSearch version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other TSearch versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove TSearch from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
TSearch is an application released by the software company Company Inc.. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase TSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TSearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TSearch or simply activate the Search field and type in "TSearch". The TSearch program will be found automatically. After you select TSearch in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TSearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSearch:
- The software company is: http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TSearch.
8. After removing TSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TSearch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TSearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TSearch by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TSearch by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TSearch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 19:42:43.173