This web page is about TSearch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TSearch from your computerCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to TSearch at http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing TSearch is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.47 MB (2589922 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TSearch. They take 2.47 MB (2589922
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to TSearch version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more TSearch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TSearch is a program offered by the software company Company Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase TSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TSearch from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TSearch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TSearch". If it exists on your system the TSearch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TSearch in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TSearch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSearch:
- The web site of the application is: http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TSearch.
8. After uninstalling TSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TSearch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TSearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TSearch by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TSearch by Company Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TSearch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 15:34:59.553