This web page is about TSearch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall TSearch from your systemCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
if you want to read more on TSearch on Company Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for TSearch is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.58 MB (2700581 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in TSearch. They take 2.58 MB (2700581
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about TSearch version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other TSearch versions:
...click to view all...
TSearch is an application offered by the software company Company Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TSearch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TSearch or simply activate the Search field and type in "TSearch". If it is installed on your PC the TSearch application will be found very quickly. After you select TSearch in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TSearch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSearch:
- The software company is: http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSearchUn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TSearch.
8. After removing TSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TSearch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TSearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TSearch by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TSearch by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TSearch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 14:28:52.470