This page contains complete information on how to uninstall TSearch for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TSearch from your systemCompany Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Company Inc.. Click on http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
to get more details about TSearch on Company Inc.'s website. Usually the TSearch application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TSearch. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 1.23 MB (1293478 bytes).
TSearch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.23 MB (1293478
bytes) on disk.
This data is about TSearch version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other TSearch releases:
...click to view all...
TSearch is a program offered by Company Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall TSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TSearch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TSearch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TSearch". The TSearch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TSearch in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TSearch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSearch:
- The software company is: http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TSearch.
8. After uninstalling TSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TSearch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TSearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TSearch by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TSearch by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TSearch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 17:33:41.943