You can find below details on how to uninstall TSearch for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TSearch from your systemCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Company Inc.. You can read more about on TSearch at http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TSearch. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.60 MB (1679117 bytes) on disk.
TSearch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.14 MB (2243429
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.60 MB)
- l_cytdK1.exe (551.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TSearch. You can find below info on other application versions of TSearch:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Torrent Search
TSearch is an application released by Company Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TSearch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TSearch or simply click the Search feature and type in "TSearch". The TSearch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TSearch in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TSearch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSearch:
- The web site of the application is: http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TSearch.
8. After uninstalling TSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TSearch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TSearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TSearch by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TSearch by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TSearch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 14:01:16.723