Spotify is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Spotify from your computerSpotify AB
. More information about Spotify AB can be found here
. Please follow http://www.spotify.com
if you want to read more on Spotify on Spotify AB's web page. Spotify is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Spotify is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled spotify.exe and it has a size of 4.53 MB (4752384 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Spotify. They occupy an average of 6.18 MB (6476800
bytes) on disk.
- spotify.exe (4.53 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (61.00 KB)
- SpotifyHelper.exe (509.00 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.09 MB)
The current web page applies to Spotify version 0.9.4.185.7545404
alone. For other Spotify versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Spotify.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Spotify is an application released by Spotify AB. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotify". The Spotify app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Spotify in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spotify:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotify.
8. After removing Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spotify that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotify by Spotify AB from your PC, we are not saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotify in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 17:40:18.680