Spotify is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Spotify from your systemSpotify AB
. More information about Spotify AB can be seen here
. More information about Spotify can be seen at http://www.spotify.com
. Spotify is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Spotify is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Spotify.exe. The application's main executable file is named SpotifyLauncher.exe and it has a size of 61.00 KB (62464 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Spotify. They take about 7.43 MB (7793152
bytes) on disk.
- spotify.exe (5.68 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (61.00 KB)
- SpotifyHelper.exe (596.00 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.6.81.359796
of Spotify. For more Spotify versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spotify has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\PackageRepository\Extensions\windows.protocol\spotify
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\PackageRepository\Packages\SpotifyAB.SpotifyMusic_18.104.22.168_x86__zpdnekdrzrea0\SpotifyAB.SpotifyMusic_zpdnekdrzrea0!Spotify
Spotify is an application marketed by the software company Spotify AB. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Spotify from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotify or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotify". The Spotify application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Spotify in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spotify:
- The publisher is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotify.
8. After uninstalling Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotify which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotify by Spotify AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spotify supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:42:32.330