You can find on this page details on how to remove Spotify for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Spotify from your systemSpotify AB
. More information on Spotify AB can be seen here
. More information about Spotify can be seen at http://www.spotify.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Spotify by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Spotify.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 112.21 KB (114904 bytes) on disk and is named SpotifyLauncher.exe.
Spotify is comprised of the following executables which take 8.50 MB (8914568
bytes) on disk:
- spotify.exe (7.25 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (112.21 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Spotify version 0.8.4.99.24951
only. You can find here a few links to other Spotify releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Spotify we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Spotify is a program by Spotify AB. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spotify or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotify". If it is installed on your PC the Spotify program will be found automatically. When you select Spotify in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spotify:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotify.
8. After removing Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotify which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Spotify by Spotify AB from your computer, we are not saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotify in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:35:42.863