PicPick is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemNTeWORKS
. More info about NTeWORKS can be found here
. Click on http://www.picpick.org
to get more information about PicPick on NTeWORKS's website. Usually the PicPick program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PicPick by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. picpick.exe is the PicPick's primary executable file and it occupies circa 18.67 MB (19575104 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PicPick. They occupy 23.88 MB (25043215
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.89 MB)
- picpick.exe (18.67 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.0
of PicPick. You can find below a few links to other PicPick releases:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application by NTeWORKS. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PicPick or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PicPick". The PicPick app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PicPick in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PicPick by NTeWORKS from your PC, we are not saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 10:45:00.303