You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PicPick for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PicPick from your computerNTeWORKS
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NTeWORKS. Please open http://www.picpick.org
if you want to read more on PicPick on NTeWORKS's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PicPick by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled picpick.exe and it has a size of 15.86 MB (16628032 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with PicPick. They occupy about 21.07 MB (22096147
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.89 MB)
- picpick.exe (15.86 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.10 KB)
The current page applies to PicPick version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program offered by the software company NTeWORKS. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PicPick from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick application will be found very quickly. After you click PicPick in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The publisher is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NTeWORKS from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PicPick supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:58:03.533