A way to uninstall PicPick from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PicPick for Windows. It was developed for Windows by NTeWORKS
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NTeWORKS. Please open http://www.picpick.org
if you want to read more on PicPick on NTeWORKS's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PicPick by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled picpick.exe and it has a size of 15.86 MB (16628032 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with PicPick. They occupy about 21.07 MB (22096147
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.89 MB)
- picpick.exe (15.86 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.10 KB)
The current page applies to PicPick version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete PicPick from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PicPick is a program offered by the software company NTeWORKS. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PicPick in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NTeWORKS from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PicPick supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:58:03.533