PicPick is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemNTeWORKS
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NTeWORKS. Please open http://www.picpick.org
if you want to read more on PicPick on NTeWORKS's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PicPick directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\PicPick\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PicPick. The program's main executable file occupies 12.62 MB (13229912 bytes) on disk and is called picpick.exe.
The executable files below are part of PicPick. They take about 17.83 MB (18693234
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.89 MB)
- picpick.exe (12.62 MB)
- uninst.exe (330.42 KB)
This info is about PicPick version 3.3.0
alone. For other PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program released by the software company NTeWORKS. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PicPick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". The PicPick application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PicPick in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The software company is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NTeWORKS from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:12:51.817