PicPick is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemNTeWORKS
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NTeWORKS. Please open http://www.picpick.org
if you want to read more on PicPick on NTeWORKS's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PicPick directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\PicPick\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PicPick. The program's main executable file occupies 12.62 MB (13229912 bytes) on disk and is called picpick.exe.
The executable files below are part of PicPick. They take about 17.83 MB (18693234
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.89 MB)
- picpick.exe (12.62 MB)
- uninst.exe (330.42 KB)
This info is about PicPick version 3.3.0
alone. For other PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program released by the software company NTeWORKS. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PicPick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PicPick or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PicPick". The PicPick app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PicPick in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The publisher is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NTeWORKS from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:12:51.817