PicPick is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PicPick from your systemNTeWORKS
. Open here
for more details on NTeWORKS. Click on http://www.picpick.org
to get more details about PicPick on NTeWORKS's website. PicPick is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder, regulated by the user's choice. PicPick's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. PicPick's primary file takes around 10.95 MB (11476824 bytes) and is called picpick.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PicPick. They take 11.27 MB (11815082
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (10.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (330.33 KB)
The current web page applies to PicPick version 3.2.2
alone. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program by the software company NTeWORKS. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PicPick from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". The PicPick application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PicPick in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The software company is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NTeWORKS from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:03:59.407