PicPick is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PicPick from your systemNTeWORKS
. Open here
for more details on NTeWORKS. Click on http://www.picpick.org
to get more details about PicPick on NTeWORKS's website. PicPick is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder, regulated by the user's choice. PicPick's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. PicPick's primary file takes around 10.95 MB (11476824 bytes) and is called picpick.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PicPick. They take 11.27 MB (11815082
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (10.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (330.33 KB)
The current web page applies to PicPick version 3.2.2
alone. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program by the software company NTeWORKS. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PicPick from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PicPick or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PicPick in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NTeWORKS from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:03:59.407