PicPick is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemNTeWORKS
. Open here
for more details on NTeWORKS. Further information about PicPick can be seen at http://www.picpick.org
. PicPick is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. PicPick's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 9.93 MB (10413184 bytes) on disk and is named picpick.exe.
PicPick installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.75 MB (21757958
bytes) on disk.
- avgtb.exe (10.50 MB)
- picpick.exe (9.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (330.29 KB)
The current page applies to PicPick version 3.1.8
only. For more PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PicPick has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall PicPick:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PicPick:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\PicPick
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\PicPick
- C:\Program Files\PicPick
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\PicPick.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\PicPick\PicPick.lnk
- C:\Program Files\PicPick\avgtb.exe
- C:\Program Files\PicPick\cloudexplorer.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
PicPick is a program marketed by the software company NTeWORKS. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". The PicPick app will be found very quickly. After you select PicPick in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The software company is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PicPick by NTeWORKS from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicPick in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:12:53.793