PicPick is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PicPick from your computerNTeWORKS
. Further information on NTeWORKS can be found here
. Click on http://www.picpick.org
to get more facts about PicPick on NTeWORKS's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. PicPick's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. PicPick's main file takes about 10.95 MB (11479896 bytes) and is named picpick.exe.
PicPick is comprised of the following executables which take 11.27 MB (11818154
bytes) on disk:
- picpick.exe (10.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (330.33 KB)
The current page applies to PicPick version 3.2.4
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PicPick:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PicPick.The files below were left behind on your disk by PicPick when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\picpick.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pictures\PicPick.lnk
PicPick is an application offered by the software company NTeWORKS. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PicPick from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick app will be found automatically. When you select PicPick in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PicPick by NTeWORKS from your PC, we are not saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 23:04:39.443