PicPick is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PicPick from your computerNTeWORKS
. Further information on NTeWORKS can be found here
. Click on http://www.picpick.org
to get more facts about PicPick on NTeWORKS's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. PicPick's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. PicPick's main file takes about 10.95 MB (11479896 bytes) and is named picpick.exe.
PicPick is comprised of the following executables which take 11.27 MB (11818154
bytes) on disk:
- picpick.exe (10.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (330.33 KB)
The current page applies to PicPick version 3.2.4
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PicPick:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PicPick.The files below were left behind on your disk by PicPick when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\picpick.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pictures\PicPick.lnk
PicPick is an application offered by the software company NTeWORKS. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PicPick from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick app will be found automatically. After you click PicPick in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The publisher is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PicPick by NTeWORKS from your PC, we are not saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 23:04:39.443