This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PicPick for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your computerNTeWORKS
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NTeWORKS. More info about the software PicPick can be seen at http://www.picpick.org
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgDes\PicPick folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgDes\PicPick\uninst.exe. picpick.exe is the PicPick's main executable file and it occupies about 18.99 MB (19914048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PicPick. They occupy about 24.27 MB (25449799
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.96 MB)
- picpick.exe (18.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.16 KB)
This web page is about PicPick version 4.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PicPick:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall PicPick:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multimedialne\PicPick
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\picpick.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\picpick.exe.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multimedialne\PicPick\PicPick.lnk
PicPick is an application marketed by NTeWORKS. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PicPick from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search field and type in "PicPick". The PicPick application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PicPick in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The software company is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgDes\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NTeWORKS from your PC, nor are we saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicPick in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:16:42.700