This page is about Miro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Miro from your PCParticipatory Culture Foundation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Participatory Culture Foundation. You can get more details on Miro at http://www.getmiro.com/
. Miro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Miro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 381.00 KB (390144 bytes) on disk and is titled Miro.exe.
Miro contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.82 MB (5050230
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- codegen.windows.exe (388.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (381.35 KB)
- miro-segmenter.exe (181.94 KB)
- Miro.exe (381.00 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (378.50 KB)
- Miro_Helper.exe (379.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.08 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- js.exe (1.79 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (256.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (44.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (316.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (18.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (100.00 KB)
This web page is about Miro version 6.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Miro releases:
...click to view all...
Miro is a program marketed by Participatory Culture Foundation. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Miro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Miro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Miro". If it is installed on your PC the Miro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Miro in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Miro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Miro:
- The software company is: http://www.getmiro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Miro.
8. After uninstalling Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Miro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Miro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation from your computer, nor are we saying that Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Miro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:47:10.153