Miro is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Miro from your systemParticipatory Culture Foundation
. More information on Participatory Culture Foundation can be found here
. More details about the application Miro can be found at http://www.getmiro.com/
. Miro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Miro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Miro.exe and occupies 380.50 KB (389632 bytes).
Miro contains of the executables below. They take 5.30 MB (5554333
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (119.50 KB)
- ffmpeg2theora.exe (2.63 MB)
- Miro.exe (380.50 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (378.50 KB)
- Miro_Helper.exe (379.00 KB)
- Miro_MovieData.exe (383.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.15 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (179.00 KB)
- updater.exe (232.50 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (19.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (301.00 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (21.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (17.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (97.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (90.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Miro. You can find here a few links to other Miro versions:
...click to view all...
Miro is an application by the software company Participatory Culture Foundation. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Miro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Miro or simply click the Search field and type in "Miro". If it exists on your system the Miro program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Miro in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Miro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Miro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getmiro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Miro.
8. After uninstalling Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Miro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Miro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation from your PC, we are not saying that Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Miro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:31:23.867