Miro is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Miro from your computerParticipatory Culture Foundation
. Check out here
for more information on Participatory Culture Foundation. Further information about Miro can be found at http://www.getmiro.com/
. Miro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro directory, subject to the user's decision. Miro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Miro.exe and its approximative size is 381.00 KB (390144 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Miro. They take about 7.44 MB (7802754
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- codegen.windows.exe (388.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (381.35 KB)
- ffmpeg2theora.exe (2.63 MB)
- miro-segmenter.exe (181.94 KB)
- Miro.exe (381.00 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (378.50 KB)
- Miro_Helper.exe (379.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.09 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- js.exe (1.79 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (256.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (44.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (316.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (18.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of Miro. Click on the links below for other Miro versions:
...click to view all...
Miro is an application offered by the software company Participatory Culture Foundation. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Miro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Miro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Miro". If it exists on your system the Miro program will be found very quickly. After you click Miro in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Miro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Miro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getmiro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Miro.
8. After removing Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Miro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Miro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation from your PC, we are not saying that Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Miro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:09:39.370